- Social interaction
- Discussion of current issues and events
- And a lively conversation with our featured speaker
Clinical Professor of Finance and Managerial Economics,
University of Texas, Dallas
Confessions of a
Racism and Affirmative Action
on Two Continents
- We gather at 7pm on the first Thursday of each month and begin our organized meeting around 7:30.
- The featured speaker is normally introduced at about 8. The meeting continues until about 10.
- Please note: Junto is not the usual sort of meeting with a long speech followed by Q & A. Invited speakers give a short presentation, and then are challenged to defend their assertions. Discussions are intense, but polite.
Special Location (This March Only):
45 East 45th St.
Corner of Madison Avenue
Subway: 4, 5, 6, 7 to Grand Central – 42nd St.,
B, D, F, V to 42nd St. – Sixth Ave., or
1, 2, 3, 9, N, Q, R, S, or W to Times Square – 42nd St.
Admission is free, and no reservation is necessary.
Junto focuses on libertarianism, Objectivism — the philosophy of Ayn Rand — and investing.
Our founder and host is Victor Niederhoffer, publisher (with Laurel Kenner) of Daily Speculations.